Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• It sorta looks like he thinks he can do whatever he wants without facing consequences, let the chips fall where they may (invariably on others). Gee, that rings a bell.
  • edited October 2022
    d
  • It sorta looks like he thinks he can do whatever he wants without facing consequences, let the chips fall where they may (invariably on others). Gee, that rings a bell.
    :) I was thinking the same thing. I just hope Musk doesn't get the power-hungry political urge too.
  • Can never have enough "stable geniuses" in our midst.
  • It'd be OK if they'd just stay in the stable.
  • All the crap would leave if those two moved in.
  • I would rather have an unstable genius leading us than a man with dementia worse than my father.
  • I would rather have an unstable genius leading us than a man with dementia worse than my father.

troll, everyone. don't feed him. ********
  • @Crash- well, it's unfortunate, but early-onset dementia runs in the family.
  • Old_Joe said:

@Crash- well, it's unfortunate, but early-onset dementia runs in the family.

ORK?! First I've heard: Joe?

• edited October 2022
    @AbrahamLincoln

Please take good care of your Father. We need to show compassion for elders with memory issues.
  • Please can we stick to verifiable quotes?
  • I know words. I have the best words.
  • @LewisBraham- I know some good ones too... OK, maybe not quite as good as yours, but not too bad either.:)
  • :-) But neither of us could come up with “covfefe.”
  • True, true... :)
  • I know words. I have the best words.

LOL!!!!!!! Love it.
  • I'd forgotten about the sTrumpet and his fatuous imbecility.
  • Old_Joe said:

I'd forgotten about the sTrumpet and his fatuous imbecility.

That Frederick Douglass guy is doing a great job.

• Back to Musk.

The next Howard Hughes? When I was shopping for green etfs I studiously avoided any that gave Tesla a serious cap-weighting.

BTW. He's from South Africa. So no need to consider his presidential ambitions.
  • Conspiracy theory about Musk & Putin & US Federal Investigations liftoff in 3...2...1...
  • Maybe he will move to Malta or New Zealand like Thiel and we can be rid of him.

Twitter is great for breaking news, but I will quit the day Musk succeeds in buying it

• I don’t think it is funny that my 85 year old Vietnam ( LBJ’s War] veteran father and a man with a masters degree in Special Education with diagnosed with dementia is more verbally with it than a man with a finger on the nuclear trigger. There is no troll like than a liberal in self denial about putting a man in power who has obviously has cognitive decline and attacks everyone else who has eyes and ears to see it. God Bless America and it’s working class blue collar people .
  • "There is no troll like than a liberal in self denial about putting a man in power who has obviously has cognitive decline"

He has quite a way to go to catch up with Ronnie.
  • edited October 2022
    Kavanaugh: "Yes, we drank beer. My friends and I. Boys and girls. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer."

Walker brandishing fake badge at debate: "I am--work with police officers."

Trump: "Bomb the s--t outa 'em."

Reagan: "We begin bombing in five minutes."

Exactly how many concussions does Walker need for McConnell to cease endorsing him?
  • edited October 2022
    Austin Lounge Lizards. "Ballad of Ronald Reagan."
  • Roger Waters. "The Bravery of Being Out Of Range."
  • (...Although i'm not the pacifist that Waters appears to be...)
  • "....There you go again, Mommy."
  • Apologies but I beleive the original poster meant to type the Biden Clownshow, no?