Probably linked before. Worth a look as the year winds down.LINK to Full ArticleSummary -
1. Hold onto your winners and cut your losses short.
2. Avoid making predictions and forecasts.
3. Study crowd behavior.
4. Think like a contrarian.
5. Asset allocation is critical.
6. Indexing is a better bet..
7. Avoid cognitive and psychological errors.
8. Admit your mistakes.
9. Understand financial cycles.
10. Don’t settle in a comfort zone.
11. Reduce investing friction.
12. Remember that there is no free lunch.