Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• @hank- how on earth did you come across this from the Sierra Daily News?
  • edited September 2023
    Old_Joe said:

@hank- how on earth did you come across this from the Sierra Daily News?

Dunno … I was researching the old sitcom “Mary Hartman” … and Molly Michael popped up instead …

Might make for some equally entertaining interesting viewing.
  • You gotta be a news junky to recognize her name. I did not, thinking @hank was linking some info on a long-forgotten entertainer.
  • :) Same here.
  • edited September 2023
    Certainly sounds like a Hollywood concocted “screen name ”.:)

But Michael is looming large as a state’s witness in the Florida trial regarding Trump’s handling of classified documents. Quite a bit on NBC news last evening which prompted me to do a quick internet search and uncover the Sierra Daily News story.

So much of the news coverage has been a rehashing of old information. Introducing Michael’s testimony might affect the public perception - if nothing more. In some ways, public perception is just as important (or more important) in this case as the judicial outcomes.
  • I shouldn't be surprised. But I'm shocked. There are no limits to the senselessness and immoral, fetid junk The Trumpster is capable of. Like a 4-year old in a 70-something body. But a 4-year-old who knows better than to do what he does--- and yet he does it, anyhow.