Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Graphical depiction of the American Care Act (aka We-Don't Care Act) coming soon to you

Comments

• Hi @Mark

Saw this too, this morning.
    One title could be, relative to investor psychology(s) advertisement:

Are you a passive or active investor?
  • I do hope those who went along with the repeal and replace sentiment are seeing exactly what is coming their direction.
  • @Sven- They had eight years to think about all of this. Doesn't seem to have helped much. John Boehner is just sitting out there laughing, and I'm sure very happy that he no longer has to deal with all of this ignorance and stupidity. It's not herding cats- it's herding morons. Congress is a circus and the clowns are in charge.
  • @Old_Joe, I couldn't more. Also the house panel is moving this already poor plan forward instead of addressing what is really lacking. Eight years later I guess the GOP has done absolutely nothing. The hastly plan is a disgrace. Adding this on top of the proposed budget plan, you said it all in one word - Clowns
  • You shoulda heard Meet the Press today