I've noticed that this sector hasn't been discussed on this board for several months due to Hillary's 2015 tweet and continued possible government intervention in this sector. I've also noticed that Health Care funds have received "a shot in the arm" recently i.e. their performance has been good. Notably Fido Select Health Care (FSPHX), Fido Biotech (FBIOX) and Price Health Sciences (PRHSX). I'm considering buying a health care fund and would like to hold it for as long as possible, which does depend a great deal on government action or inaction regarding this sector.
1. What do people think of this sector for the next year and further into the future?
2. Opinions on FSPHX, FBIOX and PRHSX? FBIOX scares me however due to its volatility.
3. Is PRHSX open to new investors? M* indicates that it's open, but I thought it was closed.
4. Wait until Trump's fixation with changing/repealing Obamacare has settled?
5. Any other suggestions & comments would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance for any and all comments!