Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Doin' the drip thing just now myself.
  • Fair trade! If I had only known you could do that.
  • Ted, I reallt, reallt, enjoted that!
  • On the other hand, I could use a lesson in fracking coffee. You know; pushing that last extraction out of the pot. Oh, I remember - I think percolators were coffee frackers. If you run out, you just push a little new water through for the worse tasting stuff on earth.
  • The single best thing I acquired in 2015 was a cheap De'Longhi espresso machine, just to get jacked up every single morning more than usual via fairly inexpensive good grinds along the lines of Medaglia d'Oro.
  • Grazie! for posting this;)

Si, Si! I am drinking expresso now, but from an elegant $28 Bialetti stovetop Moka aluminum pot, not a $1200-$3500 pump driven semi-automatic machine!
  • Si, I moved up from your Bialetti to like a $100-$200 De'Longhi; could never spring for a nice industrial machine.
  • edited January 2016
    Sir, a cup of espresso? No thanks ... but, I'll take a cup of cider splashed with Caroline or Catdaddy!
  • edited January 2016
    i swore by my keurig with jet fuel pods but then i bought a jar of bustelo aka pilon espresso ***instant*** at target. you would not believe how good it is. far better than any keurig coffee i've ever had, better than any regular brewed, better than any stinkin' fancy coffee shop stuff. at $4.50 a jar, you owe it to yourself to try it. i'm serious.
  • I hope your serious linter as I too swear by the Jet Fuel. Time to take a shot.