Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Martha Stewart Poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover at 81:‘The Whole Aging Thing’s So Boring’

Variety Magazine

Stewart said, “I think all of us should think about good living, successfully living and not aging. The whole aging thing is so boring. You know what I mean?”

Salute!

Comments

• Well, I dunno, Martha. Give us a leg shot.
  • edited May 2023
    Crash said:

Well, I dunno, Martha. Give us a leg shot.

Yeah - I’m sure there are better lookers. I just admire her take on aging. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you have to act old.
  • "Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you have to act old."

I dunno about that- all my life people have been telling me to please act my age.
  • edited May 2023
    @Old_Joe - If you missed it, in the May Commentary David mentioned we need to recruit some younger readers and wanted suggestions. Maybe you’re due for a name change? Something more appealing to those under 80?
    :)
  • @hank, @Old_Joe - how about Mighty_Joe_Young
  • Well, I did an internet search and found these ….

Best Nicknames for Joseph

Joe.
    Joey.
    Jojo.
    J.
    J-dawg.
    J-Man.
    Jay.
    Jo.
  • J-Man or J-Dog get my vote(s)
  • Woof !!!
  • edited May 2023
    I'm the Dude. Or the Dude-ster or the Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing. "This aggression will not stand, man!"