Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

CNBC’s Bob Pisani Interview with Christine of M*

I found this lengthy interview (with a book plug) to be fascinating and entirely relevant to today’s investing environment. Not sure about the M* paywall for non-subscribers. I definitely saw myself making the same mistakes with my trades and portfolio that he warns about. Very insightful comments on momentum, investor behavior, and costly errors. Pisani also provides info on what he himself owns and says that rarely do the talking heads on the media reveal what they own, despite what they have to say about a stock, a fund, or a strategy. If Pisani’s book reads as well as the interview, I might put it on my Christmas wish list.

https://www.morningstar.com/articles/1117225/bob-pisani-everyone-talks-their-book-on-wall-street?utm_source=eloqua&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_morningdigest&utm_content=39323

Comments