After talking to five or six reps , the only thing that has been accomplished is : They will phone me back to determine whether we committed to have a possible price increase after putting Dish on hold while snow-birding . They do this by listening to tape when putting dish on vacation mode. We did receive notice via mail of $5 increase or the option to opt out of contract. $5 isn't going to break the bank, but going from $120 to $156 is more than I can stomach ! My reply to last rep was , " send the boxes if price isn't restated to $121 & I'll find someone to do the buy out".
At this time , if someone has a good TV - Internet package please reply.
Thank you, Derf