Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Wrigley Gum Empire Chews up Mary Jane

Wrigley’s company now has 42 dispensaries across three states, with 39 in Florida and the rest in Massachusetts and Nevada, with new ones slated to open in Pennsylvania and Texas. To date, it has raised a total of $400 million largely from Wrigley and other high-net-worth individuals. The latest funding round, which closed in 2020, valued the $250 million company (2020 sales) at an estimated $2 billion.
billionaire-beau-wrigley-says-his-cannabis-company-will-be-bigger-than-the-family-candy-business

Comments

• ..and....the bull sheet economy rolls on...when can we order prostitution services online thru are cable providers?

Selling and taxing weed. What has become of our society and country?

Dang.

Baseball Fan
  • edited February 2021

..and....the bull sheet economy rolls on...when can we order prostitution services online thru are cable providers?

Selling and taxing weed. What has become of our society and country?

Dang.

Baseball Fan

My sentiments, too. Though I do like to see MEDICAL cannabis being made available. Back in MA, I would often drive past the new recreational weed store, and people were lined-up around the damn block. And if you want service, you have to make an APPOINTMENT. (And this was pre-covid.) Make an APPOINTMENT, so you can take my money, in a store? I think I'll pass. But those with medical cards could, I think, get priority.
    https://weedmaps.com/learn/laws-and-regulations/hawaii/
  • So when will it show as an ingredient in my Extra cinnamon gum?
  • That would have to be Extra-Special, I would think.
  • Old_Joe said:

That would have to be Extra-Special, I would think.

:)