Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Discussing Tariffs

13»

Comments

• Crash said:

Stick your TDS where the sun don't shine.

Agreed! Totally.

+1 So tired of hearing that sorry "TDS" excuse.

And hey, stick those tariffs in there, too.

• Crash ADL is a caricature of itself.

FD:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/sep/24/fbi-antisemitic-hate-crimes-in-us-surge-to-all-tim/

-----
    Mark : How much larger my bank account becomes means nothing if women are not treated equally, if children and their families are going hungry, if citizens with lesser means can not access competent medical care, if people are going without affordable and safe housing and shelter.

FD: sounds like a Russian propaganda to me. Maybe you can move to one of these countries.
    If you don't have a safe country, no borders, and the money to pay for it, you don't have a country. Weak and clue less Joe and Kamala brought us closer to WW3. A country that lets too many illegals bankrupts its education, healthcare and resources. Many of these illegals are not vetted properly and are gangs, girl trafficking, and terrorists.
    The system worked a lot better under Obama and Trump.
    Why not admit that Joe and Kamala did poorly.
    I'm not against immigration, I'm against danger and chaos... actually Kamala, the immigration tzar did it on purpose loading several swing states with future potential Dem voters.

The usual Dem propaganda. We are the good party who would support everyone and everything, especially the poor and the sick while GOP would cancel your Medicare, and take away all your benefits.
  • Too many people are glued to Fox news all day, and they start parroting that junk.
  • JD_co said:

Too many people are glued to Fox news all day, and they start parroting that junk.

Bingo. Absolutely.
    "....It is entertainment for a conservative audience."
    https://www.quora.com/How-come-in-court-FOX-News-claims-its-an-entertainment-channel-not-a-news-channel
  • edited 10:18PM
    FD1000: "Weak and clue less Joe and Kamala brought us closer to WW3."

• He doesn't say how. Presumably by supporting Ukraine against aggression?
    • But surely not because we are supporting Israel as they retaliate against aggression?

FD and his leader Trump would have us believe that it's OK to "bring us closer to WW3" In Israel but definitely not OK in the Ukraine. The Ukrainian people are expendable but the Israeli people are not.