Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Empower Personal Dashboard Login Error

Once again, technology is great when it works. It’s also great when there is customer support to resolve issues. This is currently not the case with my Empower Personal Dashboard account. In logging-in the app no longer recognized my login credentials. So it *advised* me to reset my password and sent me a reset link. Good so far. By pressing the reset link it sent me back to the app login page, which then told me my account was locked and needed to reset the password. This happened continuously. Lots of fun.

I then went online to find a support site or phone number. After calling multiple numbers and cruising through online pages, I finally learned there is no phone support for the dashboard. Issues not addressed by there *troubleshooting* page (which did not list this issue) needed to be handled by submitting an online request.

So I’m currently looking forward to a response from Empower. Still, has anyone else had this issue with Empower’s app and if so how was it resolved?

Comments

• To their credit, Empower responded with a fix. It was a clunky fix, which allowed me a different work-around. But the Empower response got me there in the end.