Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Does the market know something we don’t?

2»

Comments

• @rsordern- and there you are, right on schedule, with step two. How predictable.
  • Take another look, orden- the first pitch came from your direction. You and your treasonous leader have no problem with facts- you just make up your own.
  • @david_snowball,

Is the forum now convinced that the Ignore Switch is a useful feature this forum should invest in?
  • @BaluBalu- This question has risen several times over the years. If I understand the situation correctly, the software platform used here does not support that option.
  • edited October 2023
    Old_Joe said:

@BaluBalu- This question has risen several times over the years. If I understand the situation correctly, the software platform used here does not support that option.

Pl read the last conversation I had with David (and @hank) on the subject. My recollection is it was an investment decision.

Do we have Ignore Thread feature?

• edited October 2023
    @O_J ; I see I didn't go into enough detail as is my MO. Flag the POLITICAL BS !! Let the thread stand.
    Relax All, Derf
    Added, it appears comments can be flagged.
This discussion has been closed.