Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Debt Limit Drama Heats Up

2»

Comments

• rforno said:

WABAC said:

Anna said:

Do they expect indigent nursing home Medicaid elderly to go out and get a job too?

They're trusting private equity firms to take care of that after they come up with suitable hooks, like:

"Empowering seniors!"

It's all described in the prospectus for the new Strategic Enhanced-Plus Alternative Option Senior Living Experience And Sustinance Retirement Opportunities Fund that's set to launch in Q3 of this year......
    does no one watch Succession?

• does no one watch Succession?

Actually, no -- I've never seen an episode.
  • edited May 2023

Living plus

That must be the honors course for those who excel on the free Medicare ”Wellness Visit”.
  • rforno said:

WABAC said:

Anna said:

Do they expect indigent nursing home Medicaid elderly to go out and get a job too?

They're trusting private equity firms to take care of that after they come up with suitable hooks, like:

"Empowering seniors!"

It's all described in the prospectus for the new Strategic Enhanced-Plus Alternative Option Senior Living Experience And Sustinance Retirement Opportunities Fund that's set to launch in Q3 of this year......
    does no one watch Succession?

https://www.vulture.com/article/succession-living-plus-inspiration-explained.html
  • Fine line between reality and make believe these days....

So.

All these bank issues remind me of what Marc Faber (the guy you don't see on the shill networks anymore because he speaks truth which don't agree with the political/social views of the censors I mean management of said networks) was saying in recent times.

Said to Diversify. What does that mean. Get a good portion of your monies in another currency outside the dollar, US Stonk, Bond market...meaning you need to get your monies outside of the US, Canada, Aussie..the 5 eyes countries...

Makes you wonder if he is right....and I would have no idea as to how to go about doing that...

Good Luck to ALL
  • @davidrmoran I haven’t read your link yet, but Succession is a great show, one I bet many readers of this board would enjoy. I hope they finished the final season’s scripts before the writers’ strike. I imagine they have, given they are already a good way through.