Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Posting not always working.

ron
edited March 2013 in Fund Discussions
sometimes when posting a comment, nothing happens. why does this happen? I'm still waiting for this to go through after 5 minutes, nothing.
Just see the progress movement next to preview

Comments

• I've experienced this quite rarely, so I'm unsure of the answer to your question. Have you tried refreshing when it happens, then going back to see if the post is already there? I'd suspect in most cases it is, and that something else is happening in your browser that's causing the lag.

If this continues to be a problem, let me know which browser and operating system you're using, and I'll try to do a bit of research.
  • I would consider the stability of your Internet connection. If it is flapping these sort of things happen.
  • Reply to @chip: I ended up copying the post and canceling it and then pasted it again, added the subject and it sent ok. Happens frequently. This is from a laptop on a router at home, using windows7, browser IE9. No other issues with any other website.
  • Hey Ron and others,

It's doing that with me too today, and lot I might add. It must be AT&T as they want me to sign up for their new product call AT&T Universe.

Skeeter