Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Call 911 For MikeM: Bills 27 Vickings 0

TedTed
edited September 2018 in Off-Topic
FYI: Hard to believe ! But its not over till the fat lady sings.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• @MikeM: I hope you bet a bundle on that game. Guessing Vikings were looking ahead to Thurs. night.
    Derf
  • edited September 2018
    the fat lady” - Clever! @Ted:)
  • edited September 2018
    My team giants won... 2007 was 0-2 then sb bound... Maybe similar this yr. Good rb good d... Eli playings lights out if had 2.8 secs in pocket... Oline starting to gel... Hooray
  • Thanks @Ted. The fat lady has sung!

Not sure what to make of these Bills. Blown off the field the first 6 quarters of the season, then the head coach takes over calling the defensive plays after half time last week. Since then opponents have scored only 9 points in the last 6 quarters. Go figure.

And to think, I was going to jump to the Browns band wagon. What the hell was I thinking!!! Next week, Green Bay.
  • @johnN: I remember listening to the radio broadcast of the Giants getting stomped on by the Steelers in about 1953. By 1956 they had Sam Huff and a real team. I have never abandoned them, although there have been some lean years.