Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Send a message with your vote this November.
  • Or sooner - if you're an independent in W. Virginia, you can vote for the clown, er, clone.
  • edited May 2018
    @Crash - Clown is far too kind a word. But I digress.

Yikes, looks like bonds got whacked again today. Will be interesting to see where this eventually leads.
  • I just pulled the plug on PREMX, EM bonds. Over the course of the years I've owned it (since summer, 2010) it's made me money. About 5% total. I can't get a completely accurate number, because when I rolled it out of the 403b into the IRA, TRP treated it like a brand new birth, as if the 403b never existed. (Poop.) Ya, it was down quite a bit today---again--- and so, I don't need to see any more of that. I'm looking for income and maintenance more than growth these days, and so, I took the PREMX money and put it all into RPIHX TRP Global Junk bonds. I've been eyeballing that one for months. I'm still in PRSNX, too. Holding up well.