Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• @Mark. Interesting, thanks!
  • @MFO Members: PDI has had my attention for some time. Getting ready to pull the trigger !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • just sold some for cashflow but may swap some PONAX for PDI soon; premium is a little scary to me though
  • We all have our own plans and reasons for how we construct our portfolios and choose those building blocks but I am more inclined to add to PCI here (similar holdings thesis, selling at a discount) rather than PDI. I do own a boatload of each at this time. YMMV.
  • edited April 2018
    Imho, agree with Mark, PCI is the better buy if I had to put $ down on one of the two semi-siblings now. Not only because it's still at a discount and PDI's at a premium, but 'cause of the magnitude of the uptick in the PDI premium. PDI was in the +3s in Feb, now high 7s, with 3m and 6m z-scores in the +2s. Looks somewhat shortish-term overbought, but not as overbought as PTY ...