Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Driverless Hover-Taxi Concept Flight Successful

edited September 2017 in Off-Topic
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Maurice: I see your bound and determined to drive MFO Members, who are interested in mutual funds, ETFs, and investing research away with your volley of off-topic links.
    :(:(:(:(:(
  • @Ted: Plese repeat after me: "Off-Topic means just that... OFF-TOPIC!"
  • TedTed
    edited September 2017
    @Old_Joe: Occasional OT's Yes, volley after volley OT's No! 95% of Maurice's links have noting to do with Mutual Funds or ETFs. Is that so hard to understand ?
    Regards,
    Ted:(:(
  • My dear @Ted and my dear @Old_Joe - nothing is more OT than a discussion/disagreement about the appropriate number of OTs. Such a discussion pops the OT back up to the top and makes it almost perpetual in comparison to Fund submissions. Think about it.
  • @Anna- Yep, sure does. Also can't count the times Ted has kicked a post into the "Discussions +" category because he is apparently unable to resist trying to impose his personal views on everyone else. Kind of self-defeating, as I've pointed out to him a number of times.
  • edited September 2017
    But photos of Saturn are OK? That's really "far-out".