Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Gotta love this E*Trade Commercial

edited July 2017 in Off-Topic
Says a lot about a lot of things.:)

Comments

• "An error occurred. Please try later."
  • edited July 2017
    ? Works fine for me Crash. (Hope this isn't what your flight on Asiana will be like.)
  • It could have been worse. At least local police didn't drag him off the plane causing him a concussion and facial injuries!
  • @Crash- that will happen if you are using a browser which doesn't support Flash. I get the same message, but in small blue letters in the upper left-hand corner there is a line of text which says "Try watching this video on youtube.com". If I click on that text line the browser will go to the correct video on YouTube.
  • @Old_Joe, thanks, I'll try it.:)
  • Must have been too much traffic. Works fine, now. Somehow, I just KNEW that was how it would end.
  • edited July 2017
    @Crash Good to see you aboard.

@carew388 - They're saving the concussion and lacerations for after they land.
    Want him to enjoy the full 15-hour intercontinental crossing first.:)
  • Oh, shit, ya: 14.5 hours nonstop to Seoul. And back. Not counting the 4.5 hours one-way to Cebu. Something to look forward to. ;)