Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

How President Trump’s Stock-Market Performance In His First 30 days Ranks

Comments

• edited February 2017
    President Trump's Stock Market Performance.

It is President Trump's "Stock Market". Yeah...
    It is President Trumps "Stock Market Performance".

This proves what exactly?

Trump is enjoying it ?!?!?!

Much has been made of the stock market’s record-setting performance since President Donald Trump won the race for the White House back in November.

By whom? I want that reporter's job. I'm in good mood today so I'm calling him a "reporter" instead of something nasty.
  • The S&P was 805 at the beginning of Obama's term, 2271 at the end. Also proving what, exactly? It's all BS.
  • edited February 2017
    Old_Joe said:

The S&P was 805 at the beginning of Obama's term, 2271 at the end. Also proving what, exactly? It's all BS.

OJ - It's clear from your misguided response that you don't know Winston Smith.

A clip from Wikipedia to assist:
    "Winston Smith works as a clerk in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line."
  • edited February 2017
    DELETED.
  • Oh, NO!! They've deleted Hank!! I'll bet I'm next...