Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Cheech and Chong New ETF

FYI: A new fund could be lighting up in investor portfolios soon.

In what would be a first for the exchange-traded fund industry, a marijuana-based ETF could soon begin trading. The ETF Managers Trust on Thursday filed paperwork with regulators, referring to the fund as Emerging AgroSphere ETF.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fund-company-files-for-first-ever-marijuana-based-etf-2017-02-16/print

Comments

• I wonder if the ticker symbol will be HIGH
  • @Mark: How about JOINT or WEED.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • DOOB, BLUNT or BONG I suppose work too.
  • I don't know anything about what you're talking about...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • PRESSmUP said:

I don't know anything about what you're talking about...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

ROFL. It's okay. We will not tell anyone what you are smoking.
  • @PRESSmUP- You're stuck on what?
  • I'll have to return here for "naming" follow up. First, have to finish a few Oreo's being dipped in homemade french vanilla ice cream.
  • @catch22- you sure that homemade french vanilla ice cream isn't just a bowl of snow from outside your front door?
  • The snow in parts of the yard has a slightly different color and a salty taste. Should I stop eating that ??? But seriously, as young'ins we did fill glasses or bowls with snow and poured maple syrup on top or whatever was available for a treat during winter.
    Mid 50's temps here for next several days. All of the snow will be melted here. BUT, 2 more months of winter storms await, I'm sure.