Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Yahoo Finance ... Portfolios Under Maintenance

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
This is the third day that I have tried to access my portfolio at Yahoo Finance and I keep getting this message ... "Error Portfolios Under Maintenance." "Our engineers are working on a fix." Are there others out there having the same concerns?

So far, my primary source (Morningstar Portfolio Manager) seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Skeet

Comments

• Old_Skeet , I think most of Yahoo is under maintenance at one time or another ! I had the same response yesterday checking mail.
    Derf
  • edited January 2017
    Skeet. I'm not having that problem. Works. Used it quite a bit this morning. However - I put up with their irritating ads. If you use an ad-blocker on your browser it may screw things up. It did for me once, anyway.

If your eyes get tired of their flashing popups, you can simply take a screen shot.:)
  • Yahoo iPad app is working for me.
  • After three days of no go ... things are now working!

Skeet