Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

IBD's Paul Katzeff: NFL Patriots Win With Offense, Here's How You Can Too In Your 401(k) Account

edited October 2016 in Fund Discussions
http://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/retirement/what-would-tom-brady-do-how-to-win-your-retirement-finance-game-by-playing-offense-not-defense/

Wells Fargo study shows that many 401(k) plan members play defense with their accounts. Data shows you build a bigger nest by playing offense. Here's how to do it sensibly.

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Apparently self-promotion ... yet another writer and another article that assumes the entire bond market can be reduced to an index of one segment of that market, with the index weighted by the size of each entity's debt.
  • Hilarious
  • @ Paul Katzeff: I suggest you let MFO Members link your IBD articles, that way it won't appear as be so self-serving.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Ted- "Appear" ??
  • TedTed
    edited October 2016
    @Old_Joe: What's the problem with appear, I don't see one.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Ted- No problem at all, Ted. Just suggesting that perhaps you were being a bit too mild suggesting that actual self-serving was merely an "appearance" of same. Sometimes the appearance and the actuality are pretty much the same.
  • TedTed
    edited October 2016
    @Old_Joe I'm glad to see Paul Katzoff of IBD join the ranks of many financial writers who over the years have monitored FundAlarm and now MFO.
    Regards,
    Ted