Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

M*: 6 U.S. Equity Funds For Risk-Averse Investors

FYI: These funds won't keep you up at night if you're squeamish about exposing the bulk of your assets to the market.
Regards,
Ted
http://news.morningstar.com/articlenet/article.aspx?id=753979

Comments

• Only M* would call Wellesley and Berwyn equity funds. Maybe they had to add these to get their six-fund total?
  • Thanks, Ted- Going to take a hard look at TWEIX, as we already have an account at American Century.
  • Be sure to read the comments, as always with M*.
  • edited May 2016
    @Old_Joe,

I have been thinking of rolling out of one of the six funds in my domestic equity sleeve found in the growth & income area of my portfolio and replacing it with TWEIX. Although it has performed well, of late in downdrafts, it's yield is on the low side for me for a growth & income fund. With this, I am still pondering of what to do. I do like this fund a lot and might add it, in another sleeve, as a ballast equity holding once I decide to increase my equity allocation sometime in the future.
  • @Old_Skeet- Thanks Skeet- appreciate your thoughts on this-

Regards- OJ