Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Bug Report - missing navigation and posting tools

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Yes, for confirmation I'm seeing the same thing here.
  • Just to be clear, is the problem when you're using the Vanilla board software (this stuff) or Accipiter's program?

Chip is trying to make it home through an ice storm and faces a pretty treacherous drive. I'm sure she'll look in tonight once she's safely settled.

David
  • edited February 2012
  • Sorry for the delay- busy doing other stuff. No association with the Summary display. Right here, but just in that thread. Guessing that Maurice means "Post Comment" when he says "upload". At least that's what I tried. Sure wish that I could send screenshots. Sigh...
  • Add- No black bar, no "Start New Discussion" box nor any other of the entries which normally appear on the right side of the vaniller presentation.

Have a hunch that he may be correct- that is a very long thread and maybe we have violated some arcane law of space and time without even knowing it. Maybe a "space warp"? (He-he...)
  • edited February 2012
  • edited February 2012
  • I captured a screencast of it here: http://screencast.com/t/pUfhPujw

That's also the only page I've noticed it on.
  • edited February 2012

• Reply to @Accipiter: Yeah, that's pretty much the way that I see it too. Carry on, carry on.
  • edited February 2012
  • Reply to @Accipiter: Sure thing, boss. Standeth by...
  • edited January 2012
    Bingo! Good thinking, lad!

Was just informed dinner be ready. Will check back later...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply to @Maurice: Nice catch, sir- nice catch.
  • Reply to @Old_Joe:

I think you thought of it, I just suggested implementing it:).
  • Reply to @Accipiter: Credit where due: Actually, Maurice thought of it, right up there at the very top of the page. Nice going, Mo!

Maybe we should call this effect the Maurician Space Warp, in honor...