Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Schwab ETFs Say No To Capital Gains

FYI: Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW), the discount brokerage giant and eighth-largest U.S. issuer of exchange traded funds, said Monday none of its 21 ETFs will distribute capital gains this year marking the fifth consecutive year none of the firm’s ETFs have hit investors with capital gains distributions.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.etftrends.com/2014/12/schwab-etfs-say-no-to-capital-gains/

Comments

• Thanks for posting this, Ted, it makes me even more likely to put some money into their ETFs in the coming years, especially SCHD.
  • I will also be shifting some dough from OEFs to Schwab ETFs in a taxable account. TD Ameritrade has fallen way behind in the number of commission-free ETFs offered. As our several tax-deferred accounts are with TDA, I have begun thinking of shifting them to Schwab.