Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Investing in India

Based on his expression at 1:14, what do you think Robert Kessler's opinion is on investing in India?

wealthtrack.com/webextra/kessler-simple-choice/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beebee
    edited July 2014
    I have respected R. Kessler's calls on owning LT treasuries that he has made multiple times over recent years.

I have owned MINDX as a momentum investment for most of this year. Keeping an eye on its price appreciation going forward using 50 dma.

I don't get the impression RK is keen on India as an investment. That being said, I thought India and Latin America were relatively a good value at the start of the year. MINDX up 40% YTD. I rode PRLAX down 10% and then up 18% YTD.

50dma chart of MINDX:
  • @Bee, can't argue with success. I actually don't know enough to have a reasoned opinion. I actually just offered the video for its humorous value.