Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

How People Are Gaming The Credit Card Scoring System

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• HaHaHa -- I haven't got a CLUE what my credit score is, nor do I give a ____.

Mortgage paid off years ago, kids college expenses paid off likewise. Lucky enough to have a good retirement (God knows, I never started out thinking about it..) & home. 1 car, 1 truck; total age = 38 yrs, total miles = 300k, both cooking nicely thanks to 2 long-time excellent independent mechanics (no dealerships touched my cars, ever, once they left -- bought them both new before the dealers stuck a harness around you).

Yes, I'm way luckier than I every expected to be & be still having fun & enjoying what I like & can't imagine caring about that last digit on my credit score. Sorry for those who can't think of anything better to spend time on.

OK, to each his own...