Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Mutual Fund Assets

Anyone know of a site where you can look up historical AUM for funds?

Comments

• Morningstar Premium lists it in the performance tab It is in the table.
  • M* Premium = scam. Not paying for that s***.:)
  • I have M* Premium and I don't find historical AUM anywhere. Even in the premium search I can only find the current AUM as a screening criteria. I think the MFO discussion Derf posted is your best bet. I've always used the SEC Edgar data if I needed something but I've never built an ongoing historical picture of what's happening to AUM over time for a fund.
  • I Think You Can Get That Information From fundmojo
  • My local library in NC provides a free variation of Morningstar premium with a" Performance" tab. Yearly AUM going back 10 years is listed in the chart that comes up. Works for me. You may have it free via your library also. You might want to check this out.
  • edited June 2017
    @fundly, I'm not sure how you see it because I don't see it on the internet pages BUT I did find net assets for the last 10 years on the .pdf report for a fund. The pdf report is also a Premium feature but thanks for your persistence that drove me to keep looking.
  • fundly said:

My local library in NC provides a free variation of Morningstar premium with a" Performance" tab. Yearly AUM going back 10 years is listed in the chart that comes up. Works for me. You may have it free via your library also. You might want to check this out.

I have M* Premium (free via T. Rowe Price) and the AUM data is definitely not available in the Performance tab, or anywhere else for that matter that I can find. I see there is a "customize" option in the chart you mention, but don't see AUM as an option.

• I did it from memory and probably its listed as total assets instead of AUM in the performance tab as mentioned above. In any event it is definitely there in my free library Morningstar premium edition and I have seen it on multiple occasions. Hopefully this is helpful.