Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ben Carlson: Greatest Hits From Michael Mauboussin & Meir Statman

FYI: I’m really excited for our Evidence-Based Investing Conference later this month in Orange County, CA. I’ll get to see some old friends. The resort looks amazing. And somehow I’ve never been to California in my entire life so this visit will be a first for me.

Plus the agenda for the conference is stacked. There are tons of great speakers and panels throughout the conference but there are two keynote speakers that I’m really looking forward to seeing live — Michael Mauboussin and Meir Statman.
Regards,
Ted
http://awealthofcommonsense.com/2017/06/greatest-hits-from-michael-mauboussin-meir-statman/

Comments

• Meir Statman does a fantastic presentation on investor behavior/psychology. You will enjoy him.