Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Need Income? These Investments Are Great Places To Park Your Money Right Now

TedTed
edited March 2017 in Fund Discussions
FYI: Rising demand for oil will be a boon for pipeline partnerships, according to energy-fund managers.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/need-income-these-investments-are-great-places-to-park-your-money-right-now-2017-03-16/print

Comments

• The tax implications of MLPs is driving me away from them. Perhaps I should get over my fears. Thing is there is already so much to RE-search and ANAL-yse. So I have always avoided REITs and MLPs and the like.

Even bonds I am not comfortable with. So use balanced funds even in taxable accounts, e.g. VWELX and JPVDX. I only became poor man's 007 with RPHYX and RSIVX. Maybe after I retire and if still alive I will look in to MLPs when I would have more time on my hands. Right now if I use that time, I couldn't post this message.