Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Anybody read "The Snowball: Warren Buffet and the Business of Life"?

edited February 2017 in Off-Topic
Subscribe to Amazon's Audible audiobook service. Along with a dozen or so daily WSJ stories, receive one new audiobook each month. Browsing through the financial area, I stumbled across this biography. Not something I'd normally care about. But the positive reviews and near-$60 price tag have me intrigued - and it's 37-hours long. Anybody read it? http://www.audible.com/pd/Bios-Memoirs/The-Snowball-Audiobook/B002V01IXA/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1488218799&sr=1-1

Comments

• yes I read it years ago and really enjoyed it. If you like Buffet's life stpry in general you will see the man behind the legend
  • It was given to me as a present and has sit on my shelf ever since!

Nick de Peyster
    Undervalued Stocks
  • edited February 2017

It was given to me as a present and has sit on my shelf ever since!

Can't tell you how many books, video cassettes and DVDs well-intentioned people have given me over the years that now sit on my shelves unread/unviewed.

Something there is that doesn't love ... / Thanks for the comments.