Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Top Ten Highest Yielding ETFs

FYI: With interest rates up from their record flows of 2016, the search for yield among investors isn't as intense as it was last year. Still, with rates at historically low levels even now, there's plenty of demand for high-yielding products.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.etf.com/sections/features-and-news/top-10-highest-yielding-etfs?nopaging=1

Comments

• Very interesting article. Thank you for posting it. While I don't like leveraged funds; there are some interesting ones there like YYY.
  • Interesting. I've never considered ETN's to be ETF's as I've always thought that their existence was dependent on the credit worthiness of the issuer more so than their constituent makeup. I'll have to look into that further.

Nevertheless I personally feel that all of these are better used as trading vehicles (buyer beware) rather than buy and hold investments.