Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Merry Christmas From The Linkster

Hope all MFO Members have a very happy and healthy Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa !!!
Merry Christmas,
Ted
Building A Snowman:
http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

A Bridge For Santa:

Christmas Greetings:

Nutcracker Suite:

May All Your Christmas Wishes Come True:

Christmas in Vienna 1999 The Three Tenors L.Pavarotti, J.Carreras,P.Domingo:

Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby Christmas Special:

3 Hours of Christmas Music Classics and Holiday Scenery:

Comments

• Merry Christmas Ted, and season's greetings also to the various members of this forum.
  • Thanks, Ted. Same to you, and all.
  • Merry Christmas Ted and to everyone at MFO.
  • Happy Holiday to Ted and all members, and be generous and send a little to the nonprofit MFO in appreciation for all the work that goes into running this site.. We all benefit from the diversity of links and opinions, long and short:)

• Merry Christmas to you all. And thanks to the MFO community.
  • MJG
    edited December 2016
    Hi Guys,

Merry Christmas to all. One of my all time favorates is sharing a Christmas with a John Denver Montana Christmas video. Here is a Link to it:

montana christmas skies dvd

EDIT: Here is a more direct access to the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c5tlx_john-denver-montana-christmas-skies-1991_music

• Ted and all others at MFO - Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
  • To all MFO members, have a merriest Christmas and a prospectus New Year.
  • Wishing all a very Merry Christmas ... and, a prosperous New Year!
  • Joyeux noel, dear friends.

(Sorry but that, and "fromage", are the extent of my French. I thought I had another with "croissanwich" but a Francophone friend sort of blew Shar-dough-neigh out her nose when I said it.)
  • Happy holidays to all... Thank you to this community for your willingness to share your strategies and offer your advice. You've made me a much better investor.

Michael
  • Merry Christmas all and may the market appreciate the wisdom of your picks in 2016. I'm still waiting on a few to pan out from earlier in the decade.
  • Joyeux noel, dear friends.

(Sorry but that, and "fromage", are the extent of my French. I thought I had another with "croissanwich" but a Francophone friend sort of blew Shar-dough-neigh out her nose when I said it.)

@David_Snowball: Well, at least,if we had some fromage, there would be the possibility of a fromage-a-trois. ORK! ;)