Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Exposure to Deutsche Bank.

Has anyone come across data or discussion on Mutual Funds significant exposure to Deutsche Bank?

Comments

• Since the question was about exposure, perhaps concentration (rather than shares owned) would be more useful. See the "Concentrated Owners" link on the M* page Mark gave.

(If the interest is in proxy votes, then it's the absolute number of shares that matters.)

I am not sure what the M* numbers represent. IBD suggests that DB is for the ADR. Does this include direct exposure?

Note: I rarely invest in individual stocks, and (so far) not in ADRs. So my question represents befuddlement not doubt.
  • Mark, Thank you. Exactly the information I was looking for. While it is difficult to protect against effects market wide, I am just trying to minimizing foreseeable Mutual Funds specific errors.
  • msf said "Since the question was about exposure, perhaps concentration (rather than shares owned) would be more useful."

As an aside I've always felt that concentration vs. number of shares owned, would also be more useful information in fund reports. Along with that, rather than showing the value of the holding at the time of the report, show me the change in value since purchase or ROI return on the investment. Too easy I suppose.