Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Harassing David Snowball: Enough is Enough.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    @DanHardy And I can only find it disturbing that you can make some sort of moral equivalency between Dex telling me to go kill myself and my segueing in a thread about "too much stuff" into a riff on how that leads to climate change. I can only say wow, as you just remarked. Somehow his saying that is just harmless "hyperbole" and not ad-hominem and my disquisition on climate change is trolling. Wow indeed. You are right this thread has outlived it's usefulness. You say: "Hopefully, this thread will give people a pause to think a little differently about their reactions." Doctor, heal thyself.
  • @DanHardy And I can only find it disturbing that you can make some sort of moral equivalency between Dex telling me to go kill myself and my segueing in a thread about "too much stuff" into a riff on how that leads to climate change. I can only say wow, as you just remarked. Somehow his saying that is just harmless "hyperbole" and not ad-hominem and my disquisition on climate change is trolling. Wow indeed. You are right this thread has outlived it's usefulness. You say: "Hopefully, this thread will give people a pause to think a little differently about their reactions." Doctor, heal thyself.

Have no worries my friend, you are on my ignore list.

• And we're off!
This discussion has been closed.