Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Social Economics 101

TedTed
edited February 2016 in Off-Topic
Enjoy ! Please no political debates !
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• @Ted: Yer a poop.;)
  • @Ted If you don't want political debates on the site, don't post videos like that.
  • At least it isn't a Art Cashin video.
  • TedTed
    edited February 2016
    @Lewis: So far it appears, of all the MFO's who viewed the video, you are the first one to object to it's content. I wish you would have accepted the video in the spirit it which it was intended. Might I suggest you switch to boxer shorts, it seems your jockey's are a little tight.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Ted, Actually, it appears quite the opposite. You're the one with the wedgy over having any sort of political debate on this site while busy posting politically biased videos. It seems like the only political opinions acceptable to you are your own. Pot to kettle: You're black.
  • It was funny. Laughter is good medicine.
  • edited February 2016
    Sorry Ted.

The current state of our politics does not leave me in a laughing mood. So I did not view the video. Sometimes laughter is good medicine. Not always. I'd worry if my surgeon was laughing during the operation.
  • @Art & MFO Members: Your right Art, its good medicine, I think Lewis needs a spoonful of sugar, to go with his new boxer's !
    Regards,
    Ted
    Julie Andrews: Mary Poppins: A Spoonful Of Sugar
  • edited February 2016
    @Ted

Sorry again. Not a Julie Andrews fan either. Perhaps you could find something recent by Stephen Colbert? That would be worth viewing IMHO.
  • I'm outa here.
  • TedTed
    edited February 2016
    @ MFO Members: Just for Hank ! Your wish is my command !
    Regards,
    Ted
    Road To The White House: Stephen Colbert
  • edited February 2016
    Ted, You're the man. Thanks!
  • edited February 2016

Thank you, Ronnie. Your policies have been such a smashing success: