Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Account set-up Grandeur Peak

From the time paperwork is sent to G P to the time your account is established. Would someone care to share this information with me ?
Thanks , Derf

Comments

• Hi - I had an existing fund account at Grandeur Peak and faxed instructions (Monday afternoon) to set up a new fund account exactly like the old one. The new acct was established overnight (over Tuesday night). I had bank information in place. (It's possible, if you are establishing a new bank with GP, there may be a slight delay.)

My correspondent has been Amy Johnson, Sr Manager, Client Relations. Her coordinates are on the October 15 email she sent around. She has responded quickly - within an hour or so - when I have emailed with questions.

ajohnson [a] grandeurpeakglobal [dot] com

Hope this helps!
  • I had precisely the same experience, they were efficient and timely.