Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Where is Ted?

It has been a while since Ted made a post. As I recall the last I read in one of his post was that he was ill and not feeling well.

Does anyone know how Ted might be doing?

Comments

• Dear friends,

Ted is dealing with serious health issues. We don't know when he'll be well enough to return to the board.

We wish him Godspeed on his recovery.

David
  • Oh, no...so sorry to hear that!! Please give him/his wife my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • Best wishes and prayers for Ted.
  • Wishing Ted well and hope you are well enough soon to come on the board , you are missed.
  • +1. Get better soon!
  • May our MFO hogen-mogen return to better health soon.
  • Wishing Ted the best. Get well!
  • @Ted: Every honest, self-respecting board of true quality needs a superior curmudgeon to keep us in order.

Yes, I HAVE posted off-topic.

Yes, I SHALL post off-topic.

Here I am -- come & get me!!! MFO needs your oversight & reminders!

Hope you are back soon -- best wishes...
    icyone-4-me & 4all...
  • Get well soon Ted.
  • @Ted

God speed for a quick recovery!
  • Ted, I have always appreciated your hard work and contributions to FA and MFO over the years. Please get well soon, and you are in our prayers.

Kevin
  • Ted, all the best for a speedy recovery. You are missed!
  • Ted, we all hope to hear from you soon. Be well!

• edited October 2015
    With Ted out for awhile ... than who's in charge here?:)

Hurry back Ted!
  • I nominate you, Hank!
  • Get well soon, Ted. You are missed!
  • Hi all,

I think this is a time to reflect about all Ted has done for the many readers and posters at fundalarm and our current MFO site. I somehow feel Ted needs all the postitive rembermances that can be mustered at this time sent his way through both thought and prayer in hopes that he will be back with us soon.

Please keep him in your daily thoughts and prayers.

Get well soon ... Ted.

Your bud,
    Old_Skeet
  • edited October 2015
    @OJ - That oughta bring Ted back real Fast!
  • Hope you get well soon and have the strength to get through health issues. Looking forward to seeing you back posting here. All your contribution here are greatly appreciated.
  • beebee
    edited October 2015
    Here's hoping @Ted that your illness is only "a short trip to the woodshed".

One of my favorite Ted threads is when Dr. Ted would prescribe the woodshed for my comments that suffered from LTS... (Low Ted Standards). Maybe you have spent some time their too.

Get well young man!
  • "Maybe you have spent some time their too." Tell me!!
  • My favorite is "Another great week here at MFO". Sometimes when my homepage link isn't working, I google that line and up pops Ted's thread. Kinda like a beacon in the dark.