Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

M*: 8 Funds That Investors Are Fleeing In Droves

Comments

• Hold or bail...the age-old MFO question
  • edited June 2015
    Hold or Bail?

I have as M* suggested, in the above article, continued to hold PASAX and AGTHX. By using my sleeve investment system when one of the funds within the sleeve is underperforming then there are the other members within their respective sleeve that can offer production and continue to propel the sleeve. With this, PASAX has been the underperforming member in its sleeve while AGTHX has been a middle performer within its sleeve. Hopefully, PASAX will find footing as emerging markets recover it should also show some improvement as well with its performance. One of the reasons I elected to continued to hold PASAX was because of its dividend that I received while awaiting its recovery.
  • edited June 2015
    "There must by a pony around here somewhere." (Courtesy: Ronald Regan)
    :)