Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

We’re Not In A ‘Bubble’ But Chances Are 60-70% That One Is Coming, Credit Suisse Says

FYI: Who wants to handicap the stock market right now? Few, it seems. That’s why the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA) is going literally nowhere this year
Regards,
Ted
http://blogs.barrons.com/focusonfunds/2015/06/11/were-not-in-a-bubble-but-chances-are-60-70-that-one-is-coming-credit-suisse-says/tab/print/

Comments

• While I tried to make sense of this link, it seems to say that the "market" is reliant on the "bigger fool" hypothesis for further highs. I'm trying to decide if I should sell my value buys even if they are under water.
    OTOH, VHCOX and VPMAX are positive for the year, and it's difficult to justify taking profits (scant, but real) there.The stocks made sense when I bought them, so they may be good in five years.
    Since I'm 3 to 4 years from retirement, guess I'll sit, wait for a 10% drop, put in 50% of my cash when it happens, and decide if I like beans and rice if the market doesn't respond in 3 years.