Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Vanguard Boasts A Trillion Dollars Worth Of Boredom And Counting

Comments

• Boring is good...leaves me with time for more productive activities.
  • edited January 2015
    "Research by Vanguard to quantify the value of this kind of advisory assistance — through tax location, diversification, rebalancing strategies and behavioral coaching — has found that advisors can add as much as 3% to a client’s portfolio with this kind of support, which Vanguard dubs “advisor’s alpha." article Bullsh--! tb

Ever hear of stroking your clients, think Vanguard is getting good at it......
    I have an older brother who has used Advisors all his life, most of them bought a lot of Vanguard, I used to tell him I can buy anything he wants for 0 commission/fees....or for peanuts.....
    His quote "I use professionals"....I call it leading the sheep to mini-slaughter..

I've never heard of not having time for making money.....and nobody goofs off more than me.....lame