Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Finished reading Winning With Liquid Alternatives.

I found this book to be very instructive in explaining alternatives and how they work and how to apply their strategies. The book covers all the different types of alts. The recommendation of the author and in general is that one could have 10-30% of their portfolio in liquid alts. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in the world of liquid alternatives.

If you are interested, the book is available most anywhere including Apple's online bookstore and Amazon in which I have provided the link below.
MFO has a Amazon link so you can contribute to this website via purchasing from Amazon at no additional cost to you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0071830693/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1417817067&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Comments