Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

More STIMULUS ??? Better buy every "appropriate" 2X/3X long equity play available.....

edited November 2014 in Fund Discussions
For What Its Worth Category:

Will be checking "CN" in the Michigan morning to find the percentage gain. Some of Asian area should be hopping higher at their close.

2nd China stimulus, Mario better play catch-up and soon, eh?

2X and 3X long etfs by sector

Time for rest at this house; while others take their turn to make some fast money.

Catch

Comments

• D***, wish I were rich enough to retire and buy a Vanguard annuity. Since my father's alive at 100, guess I'll work a bit longer.
    Does this mean the European multinationals are or will soon be a buy?
    Any defensible guidance appreciated. I really don't know, but the smart money has already bought the Chinese stocks.
  • Asia shares having a big day up on the rate cut news. Australia miners enjoyed big gains.
  • @Ted, China's rate cut is a stimulus to their markets and most markets of Asia and even beyond.
  • Yes, but don't forget to look at the US$ - it is getting stronger.