Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Stock Mutual Funds Worldwide Have $12 Billion Outflow: BofA

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Where the heck are people investing their money? Oh wait, I think I know what's happened. The younger generation is smarter.

I denied myself the finer things in life after being brainwashed into "invest everything except keep money for living expenses worth 6 months in the bank". Young people may be wasting their time on F***book, but they are spending improving corporate profits and causing the stock market to go higher.

Let's see how long this party lasts. I'm predicting 60% drop in the stock market beginning in 2014. Someone please make sure I become famous when it happens. If it doesn't just forget I said anything just like one forgets what is said by so many other Bull**** artists.

2017 cannot come soon enough for me.
  • Reply to @VintageFreak: Hey VF if you keep predicting such drops year after year, you will be eventually right and you can say I told you so. Many so-called gurus on TV do that every year. Nobody keeps track if they made any profits for their clients over a market cycle. You can fit just fine.