Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ron Rowland's Weekly Newsletter & Investment Strategy Report

edited November 2013 in Fund Discussions
Hello,

I have linked below two reports that Ron Rowland publishes weekly. One is the Leadership Strategy report released on 11/11/2013 and his weekly newsletter “Invest With An Edge” dated 11/13/2013 and titled “Labor Participation Rate At 35-Year Low.” I hope you find these two reports good reading and beneficial as I feel they have added a performance factor to my portfolio that would not have be there if I had not utilized the information they provide. I think Mr. Rowland publishes this information in keeping with his desire of helping others … and, it is for this reason I continue to link same on the board. Plus, I have found them to be most helpful.

http://investwithanedge.com/newsletter-archives/111313-labor-participation-rate-at-new-35-year-low

http://investwithanedge.com/leadership-strategy

I wish all … “Good Investing.”

Old_Skeet

Comments

• Dear Old Skeet: Don't get upset, I linked the Leadership Strategy on 11/12/13. The Newsletter is great, and keep on linking it.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited November 2013
    I know Ted I saw that ... However, I have been linking them together for some time now as a packaged concept. I want get upset with you if you remain calm with me. Have a good evening and thanks for all the links that you provide. Cordially, Old_Skeet
  • skeeter, when did you get old?:)
  • edited November 2013
    Skeeter, Did the outage last weekend mess up your name or are you just feeling old? LOL - I hope it wasn't the outage, or maybe Rono will show up as "Rice-A-Roni" and Catch 22 as "Catcher in the Rye" --- And, Old Joe might be getting younger! I'm sorry, OMG Too funny:)
  • edited November 2013
    Hi MikeM & Mindy,

There were several reasons that I chose to take a new handle. I have been using Skeeter for more than fifteen years dating back to the Fund Alarm days. Since then it seems another, possible more, picked and used this same handle. So that the Skeeters would not get confused with the one that posted on the Mutual Fund Observer site the simple solution was for me was to pick another handle ... and, I landed on Olde_Skeet. In my request to David to change my UserID it got changed to Old_Skeet, which is ok with me.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

Old_Skeet
  • Reply to @Old_Skeet: Thank you Ol Skeet. I love your new handle. and I read all your posties too. (: