Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Merry Christmas

Howdy folks,

I little late but still has to be shared. Have a Merry Christmas and safe and happy holidays.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono

Comments

• try this again.

rono
  • Thanks, Ron- same to you.

OJ
  • edited December 2023
    I was becoming concerned @rono might overlook this great holiday tradition.

No worry!:)
  • Thanks, rono.
    Have a wonderful holiday!
  • Thank you, Ron. You and yours enjoy the holiday period; as well as everyone else here.
    Best wishes,
    Catch
  • Great stuff. Loud and clear, Sarge. Merry Christmas to all.
  • @rono Yes, I was missing your Christmas post but here it is!

Have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!
  • Happy Holidays to All ! Looks to be a brown Christmas here. Not the first & probably not the last.
  • Happy solstice, merry Christmas, and like Jose F. says in the song, a prosperous and happy year coming up. The first real snowstorm of the season arrived just in time, finally enough to make Bing Crosby happy. Looks like that front may be heading toward Michigan now!
  • Merry Christmas everyone!

A balmy but gray 55 degrees is forecast for the 'lake-effect snow belt' known as Western NY tomorrow.
  • Happy holidays to everyone! It is rainy and cold here in Pacific Northwest. Hopefully it will have a good snowpack in the mountains and ready for another dry year in 2024. We wish everyone to have another prosperous year.