Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Grandeur Peaks

Talk about a bad day , down 3.13% After checking account it seems GP change of back office has left me a bit shy of more than a few dollars. Hopefully by Monday morning the bucks will be back in my account at Schwab I hold two of their funds in two different accounts. One account looked okay, other Drained !!

Did anyone else catch this action concurring GP funds held outside of GP ?

I'm surprised they did mention this as I did receive a recent e-mail concurring change over.

Comments

• Keep us posted. This would have me jumping and screaming.
  • edited October 2023
    deleted
  • @TheShadow : Thanks for your reply. I'll give them until end of day to get things in order.
  • edited October 2023
    @Derf

I just checked the pending transaction history with Ultimus platform and saw my two ACHs carried over. I am sure the transactions will show on my bank account activity tomorrow.
  • Meanwhile the instructions for how to log in to new website that were sent to direct investors turned out to not work. Fortunately an able patient Grandeur Peak assistant on the phone walked me through the process.
  • The original email did indicate that I would have to re-register as a first time user. My bookmark for the old GP platform indicated that I needed to update my GP bookmark login for future use.

This is from a 10/19 email I received concerning the changeover:

Oct 19, 2023

Dear Fellow Shareholders,

Thank you for your assistance with our recent proxy vote. The Grandeur Peak Funds proxy proposal easily passed, and we are now moving the Funds’ back office service provider from SS&C (formerly ALPS) to Ultimus Fund Solutions. The conversion will take place this weekend, October 21-22, 2023.

Below is important information that affects Grandeur Peak Funds’ direct shareholder accounts after this transition:

Your existing account number(s) will remain the same.

For those utilizing online account access, the online account system will be changing. To continue to access your account online following the transfer agency conversion, visit grandeurpeakglobal.com and click “LOG IN” as you normally would. This will take you to the new Grandeur Peak Funds account access site where you will need to register as a new user by selecting “Sign up for Online Access.” You will need your account number, date of birth, email address, and social security number to re-establish your online account through the new system. If you have any trouble, please call us at the Investor Services number below.

NOTE: As part of the transition, online account access will be unavailable during the weekend of the transition (Oct 21-22).

Our Investor Services telephone number will remain the same, but the service hours will change slightly:

1-855-377-PEAK (7325)

7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT Monday - Friday

Our shareholder mailing addresses will change to:

Overnight:

Grandeur Peak Funds
    c/o Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC.
    4221 N 203rd St., Suite 100
    Elkhorn, NE 68022

US Mail:

Grandeur Peak Funds
    c/o Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC
    P.O. Box 541150
    Omaha, NE 68154-9150

Existing instructions for automatic investments into the Funds and systematic withdrawals out of the Funds will be transferred and will continue as normal.

Account statements and tax forms:As part of the service provider change, statements and tax forms from January 1, 2020 to present will be migrated and remain available for online access. If you would like to retain copies for prior periods, you may download them from the current shareholder portal prior to 2:00 pm MT this Friday, October 20th. Otherwise, documents prior to 2020 can be requested by contacting Shareholder Services.

Confirmation of non-taxable reorganization: The transaction and transfer of your account(s) will not be taxable, It will not impact the number of shares you own, the market value of your account, or the cost basis of your shares. You can expect to receive a transaction confirmation simply reflecting the transfer, which will be processed after the close of business on the conversion date.

Thank you for the trust you place in us. We are undertaking this transition because we believe it will better align with our goal of providing you with outstanding shareholder servicing. We will work with Ultimus to ensure the transition is as seamless and easy for you as possible.

Questions or comments?
  • Here is from a June 20, 2023 email:

June 20, 2023

Dear Fellow Shareholder,

Thank you for your assistance with our recent proxy vote. The Grandeur Peak Funds proxy proposal easily passed, and we are now able to move the Funds’ back office service provider from SS&C (formerly ALPS) to Ultimus Fund Solutions.The date of this conversion has been changed to the weekend of July 22-23, 2023.

Below is important information that affects Grandeur Peak Funds’ direct shareholder accounts after this transition:

Your existing account number(s) will remain the same.
    For those utilizing online account access, the online account system will be changing. To continue to access your account online following the transfer agency conversion, visit grandeurpeakglobal.com and click “LOG IN” as you normally would. This will take you to the new Grandeur Peak Funds account access site where you will need to register as a new user by selecting “Sign up for Online Access.” You will need your account number, date of birth, email address, and social security number to re-establish your online account through the new system. If you have any trouble, please call us at the Shareholder Services number below. NOTE: As part of the transition, online account access will be unavailable during the weekend of the transition (July 22-23).
    Our Shareholder Services telephone number will remain the same, but the service hours will change slightly:
    1-855-377-PEAK (7325)
    7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT Monday - Friday

Our shareholder mailing addresses will change to:
    Overnight:

Grandeur Peak Funds
    c/o Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC.
    4221 N 203rd St., Suite 100
    Elkhorn, NE 68022

US Mail:

Grandeur Peak Funds
    c/o Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC
    P.O. Box 541150
    Omaha, NE 68154-9150

Instructions for automatic investments into the Funds and systematic withdrawals out of the Funds will be transferred and will continue as normal.
    Account statements and tax forms: As part of the service provider change, statements and tax forms from January 1, 2020 to present will be migrated and remain available for online access. If you would like to retain copies for prior periods, you may download them from the current shareholder portal prior to the conversion date. Otherwise, documents prior to 2020 can be requested by contacting Shareholder Services.
    Confirmation of non-taxable reorganization: The transaction and transfer of your account(s) will not be taxable, nor will it impact the number of shares you own, the market value of your account, or the cost basis of your shares. You can expect to receive a transaction confirmation reflecting the transfer, which will be processed after the close of business on the conversion date.
    Thank you for the trust you place in us. We are undertaking this transition because we believe it will better align with our goal of providing you with outstanding shareholder servicing. We will work with Ultimus to ensure the transition is as seamless and easy for you as possible.
  • As of 6:45 CDT accounts at Schwab particular Grandeur Peaks seem to be back to normal. GPROX has the right ticker, but no cost bases or gain/lose . Only N.A.
    Again thanks to @TheShadow, Derf