Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Howdy Master Ted,

Hope you're doing well.

Looks like Sandy was not as bad as feared and people took her seriously and prepared- and perhaps mitigated the damages.

I hope so and worry about those still in harms way.

take care,

peace,

rono

• edited October 2012
    Yes, agree. Seems like this was one of those times where heeding the warnings paid-off.

Feeling quite fortunate lately to live in Calif. Weather this week has been superb. (I did assuage my gilt a bit by contributing to Red Cross Rescue Fund today.)

Also wondering how markets will open tomorrow. And, how the whole Wall Street dynamic would change if markets only traded every couple days, or say M-W-F.

Any way, trust NY City can recover quickly and stand tall again, like the great city it is.
  • Howdy,

NYC if filled with hard corps people and they'll snap back soonest. Otherwise, we'll sick Old Nick on them and he'll straighten them out. teehehe;-)

rono
  • Any pictures of before and after yet for Atlantic City?